Griffin & his brothers

Happy Valentine's Day!

Griffin and I both had school since Valentine's Day was on a Tuesday.  He knew he didn't get to open his present or get his special Valentine's treat until after school, but he requested a "special breakfast" that morning.  His breakfast is always a peanut butter sandwich so I cut it out in the shape of a heart to make it special.

Not only was it Valentine's Day, but it was also the babies' 10-month birthday.  When I got home from work, I changed the babies into their little sweater outfits because I wanted to try to get a cute picture of all of my boys together.  Of course, getting two newly-mobile babies to sit still and smile is hard enough, but add a 4-year old to the mix and it's near impossible! 
While I couldn't get a cute posed picture of all of them, I did manage to get a few pictures of the babies showing off some of their new skills.  Since my last post when the babies turned 9-months old, Baylor has gotten very good (and fast!) at crawling. He has also been pulling up and is starting to cruise a little.  Hudson has also gotten the hang of crawling on all fours, and apparently started doing some yoga on Valentine's Day with this version of a down dog (the only day I've seen this trick from him).

After visits from Weezy and Mimi, we had dinner all together (the babies had already had their dinner, but they enjoyed some Cheerios and puffs while we ate) and then the boys opened their gifts.  Griffin got Siddley the Spy Plane from Cars 2, and Baylor and Hudson got an Elmo peek-a-boo book.

No comments: