Griffin & his brothers

Birthday Boys

Baylor and Hudson turned SIX on April 14th.  Since it was Good Friday and we were all out of school, we were able to have their party on their actual birthday.  Like most six year old boys, they love Legos so that was the theme of the party.

The kids decorated Lego keychains and necklaces... 



built Lego cars to race on the race track...                               


played Lego BINGO...

played on the playground...

(the party was at their old preschool gym/playground so they thought it was funny to ride on the "little kid" toys now that they were such big kids!)

ate pizza, cake, and ice cream...

 

and took swings at the Lego pinata. 




And then there was the mad rush for candy once the pinata busted!


LOOKING BACK...

Because I got so behind on my blog, I never even posted about Baylor and Hudson's 4th or 5th birthdays.  So here's a little look back at their other special days:

For their 5th birthday, they had a ninja party at The Little Gym.


For their 4th birthday, they had a superhero party.

This was a really fun party to plan!  In the months leading up to the party, I learned more than I ever thought I would know about superheroes (and yes, I even visited a comic book store!).  I just really don't know how two years have passed since this fun day!

Superman-loving Hudson
Batman-loving Baylor


How is it possible that my sweet babies are already six?!?  







No comments: