Griffin & his brothers

First Haircut

I've been debating for a few weeks whether or not it was time for Griffin's first haircut. His hair had gotten quite long over his ears and was starting to flip out at the ends. I didn't want him to be the only boy in school with a "bob" so I decided it was time.

Here's a picture of the "before"...We took him to a barber shop where they have a little tractor for kids to sit in during their haircuts and they give them animal crackers. Griffin was so good--I wouldn't say he sat perfectly still for Natasha (the lady barber), but he was quite content to sit there and let her do whatever she wanted to do to him.

Here's a picture of the "after"--he definitely looks like a little boy, not a baby. It's a little shorter over the ears than I'd like but, as Matt keeps reminding me, it will grow back!

No comments: