Griffin & his brothers

Griffin got a boo-boo

I knew with a boy that we were going to have plenty of bumps and bruises, lots of skinned knees, and probably a broken bone or two along the way...but I wasn't expecting Griffin's first black eye at 14 1/2 months!
Griffin always wants to stand up in the bathtub, and I am constantly sitting him back down and saying "Griffin, please put your bottom down." Well, last night he started to stand up and before he got all the way up (and before I could grab him and sit him back down) he slipped and fell into the side of the tub. He quickly got a bruised puffy spot on the corner of his eye. I was afraid that by this morning his whole eye might be swollen shut. Luckily, it isn't nearly that bad...and it obviously doesn't seem to be bothering him that much!

No comments: